The Town of Nucla is located in Southwest Colorado, 5823 feet above sea level at the base of the Uncompahgre Plateau and the San Miguel Basin. Nucla is home to over 700 residents.
City and County Connections
- Town of Nucla
- Nucla Naturita Area Chamber of Commerce
- West End Public Schools
- Montrose County
- U.S Census Montrose County Quickfacts
Home & Health
- LEAP – Federal program to help eligible people pay a portion of their winter home heating costs.
- Energy Outreach Colorado – Home energy assistance to low-income Coloradans.
- Connect for Health Colorado – Colorado’s health insurance marketplace.
- Southwest Health System – Hospital and healthcare serving the four corners region.
- Hunger Free Colorado – Bilingual toll-free hotline (855-855-4626) connects Coloradans to food and nutrition resources.
- Kids Food Finder – USDA summer food service locator map and information.
Visit our Web Resources page for more local and state information sources.