Our library offers services for all the community both in the library and online!
At the Library
- Ask our library staff! Come to the library for help finding finding books and using the library’s resources to for all your information and research needs.
- Summer and Christmas reading programs
- Public access computers with printer access
- Free WIFI
- Copier (black & white 25¢-50¢/page and color $1.00/page)
- Fax machine for outgoing and incoming faxes (no charge)
- Public meeting area
- The library currently has six desktop and two laptop computers, including a Macintosh, all with Internet access.
- Before using the library computers, a patron must sign the Nucla Library Policy form and users under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian to co-sign.
- All children under the age of six must be accompanied by an adult when using a library computer.
- Sessions are generally limited to one hour; however, if no one is waiting for a computer the time may be extended by one hour. Patrons using a computer for educational or job related purposes may also extend their time.
- All library computers have access filters for the protection of our younger users.
- Because these are public computers downloading and saving content to the hard drive is not permitted.